TOOLS & CONNECTORS
DATA MIGRATION TOOLSWe provide migration tools in order to handle, import, export and migrate data from one version to another or from external 3 rd parties to your new system.
- Import data from external systems like SAP, Oracle systems, Microsoft systems, etc.
Import data into your new system from Excel sheets or CSV files.
Generate data migration scripts when upgrading from one version to another.
our role at ever business solutionsEver Business Solutions takes care of moving data from the client files to the new system (one format to another and one application to another).
The strategic data migration plan will include consideration of these critical factors:
- Knowing the data: Before migration, source data needs to undergo a complete audit.
- Cleanup: Once we identify any issues with the source data, they must be resolved.
- Maintenance and Protection: Data undergoes degradation. This means there must be controls in place to maintain data quality.
- Governance: Tracking and reporting data quality is important because it enables a better understanding of data integrity.
In addition to a structured, step-by-step procedure, a data migration plan should include a process for bringing on the right tools for the migration. Quality and testing of the migrated data will also be the responsibility of Ever Business Solutions Engineer.
We build connectors to external 3rd party systems through our connectors framework.
- Outlook Connector
- Gmail Connector
- Google Maps Connector
Shipping Connectors like DHL Express, UPS and Fedex
Integrated professional 3D printers
Full-featured digital cameras and drones
IoT devices using APIs: smart vending machines, fitness trackers, self-order kiosks, inventory, equipment monitoring, and much more
Connectors to help integrate with external systems like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, etc.
HR Biometric Attendance Device
GPS Fleet Tracking
Ever Business Solutions will provide a plan to incorporate the client's third parties into the new system. The power of this integration is to give the ability to all systems/modules to communicate with one another, in order to make data flow seamlessly through the environment.
When thinking of integration, our team use web services standard such as SOAP and REST. Those are meant to simplify the integration with the large number of support tools that are built around them.