ESERVICES & WORKFLOWS
E-serviceseServices are the provision of services on the Internet, thus they might be services on your website, to provide services to citizens and other countries or regions.
This is a common service in governments called e-government services such as Government-to-Citizen (G2C), Government-to-Business (G2B), Government-to-Employee (G2E), and Government-to-Government (G2G). We help our customers create e-services and add them to their website. We define the workflow for every e-service created in order for the whole process to be fully automated.
- Build customized e-services on your website.
- Allow clients to request any service from your website.
- Allow clients to upload documents related to the service through your website.
- Allow clients to pay the service fees through your website.
- Allow customers to track their service processes.
- Assign workflows to users.
- Integrate with tasks, calendar, and mail engines.
- Send notifications via email.
- Upload documents related to the service in the document management module
With our workflow builder, we can manage any business process whether it was a simple or a complex workflow.
We monitor the state of activities in the workflow, the sequence of industrial, administrative or other processes through which a piece of work passes from initiation to completion and we determine the transition between activities according to defined processes.
- Automate business processes and workflows based on pre-defined business rules.
- Handle any business process with a high facility and no coding required.
- Create and manage complicated workflows based on organization policies and operations.
- Create different levels of approvals with high flexibility.
- Create actions on different triggered conditions.
- Execute automatic next actions.
Automated actions can be used to automatically trigger actions based on conditions such as time conditions. Examples of automated actions include:
- Creating a next activity upon a quote's confirmation.
- Adding a user as a follower of a confirmed invoice if its total is higher than a certain amount.
- Preventing a lead from changing stage if a field is not filled in.
Approvals Requests are made and are approved by specific people.
- Use approval for any kind of request: travel, purchase, holidays, etc.
- Decide who approves: the direct manager, a CFO, a human resource responsible, etc.
- Get notified if you have to approve or refuse a new request.
- Employees are notified about the results of the request.