ANALYTICS & BI
POPULAR MODULES IN ANALYTICS & bi
Work smarter and more efficiently through a variety of functions offered by analytical tools.
BIG DATA MANAGEMENT
Manage structured and unstructured data and process a large amount of information quickly.
ux & bIG dATA
Join bridges between Big Data analytics and the end-user with efficient user experience.
Track interactions and provide deeper insights into needs across different businesses and industries.
Gather insightful data to help your business grow. Adopt the right tools for a more profitable future.
EMBEDDED ANALYTICSThe information and analytical tools provided are designed so users can work smarter and more efficiently, through a variety of functions.
- Allows you to maximize the value of your data
- Provides reporting and analytical capabilities in transactional business applications
- Enables data analysis and modeling in a single integrated user experience
BIG DATA MANAGEMENT
Manage the huge volume of structured and unstructured data and process a large amount of information in a short time.
- Cost reduction: big data technologies bring significant cost advantages when it comes to storing large amounts of data.
- Faster and better decision making: granting the ability to analyze new sources of data, allows businesses to analyze information immediately and make better decisions.
USER EXPERIENCE & BIG DATA ADOPTION
User experience is the bridge between big data analytics and the end-user. Improve user experience and increase big data adoption by:
- Allowing employees to use a single solution to access both transactional and analytical information.
- Visualizing data: it is more effective to represent and visualize that data so that businesses can analyze it for useful patterns.
Track interactions and provide deeper insights into behaviors and needs across manufacturing, distribution, wholesale, and merchants.
- Find and access data from any source, known or unknown, structured or unstructured, internal or external.
- Get automatic insights delivered from the new data through artificial intelligence models.
- Customize a dashboard that fits your exact business needs.
business intelligence automation
Automate business functions, perform predictive analytics using existing data, and drive quick and informed decisions.
- Simplicity and flexibility: automating tasks and workflows will deliver quick returns.
- Better control: intelligent automation provides maximum possession, control, and visibility.
- Insights and analytics: machine learning algorithms offer the ability to gather, organize, track, analyze, report and store valuable data.